¡BIENVENIDOS AL BLOG DEL AULA DEL ÁMBITO DE LA COMUNICACIÓN DEL IESNAPA FÉLIX URABAYEN (PAMPLONA)!

jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

Some of my students' introductions

These are some of my students' introductions. They had to follow these instructions.

My name is ........... and I’m ........... years old. I live with my ........ in ..........
I work as a/an ............... / I don't work. I study at ........... and my teacher’s name is ........... I don’t like sports /I love sports, I like ...........
In my free time I listen to ....................

My name is .............. and I’m ............. years old. I live with ............ in a flat / house in the centre of Barcelona. Their names are His/Her name is ........... I’ve got one brother / sister. His name is Alberto and he lives with my parents. He is a student at university. I work as a/an ............. in the afternoon and go to morning classes to get the Certificate in Secondary Education. In my free time I .............

Ir a descargar
Ir a descargar
Ir a descargar
Ir a descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario