¡BIENVENIDOS AL BLOG DEL AULA DEL ÁMBITO DE LA COMUNICACIÓN DEL IESNAPA FÉLIX URABAYEN (PAMPLONA)!

sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

M y room

These are some of my students' descriptions of their rooms. They had to use the verb "There is/are", prepositions of place and vocabulary related to furniture and rooms.

Example:

My room is small and very light. There is a big window near the bed.
I have a big bed in the middle of the room and there is a wardrobe on the left.
There are some pictures on the wall. There are two bedside tables with two lamps next to the bed and there is also a red cushion on the bed. I have a desk and a PC opposite the door to do my homework. There is a shelf above the desk, where I have my books and my music system ...




Ir a descargar
Ir a descargar
Ir a descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario